CLICK ON THE TABS TO VIEW RECOMMENDED COURSES
Steel Structural Technicians are expected to learn and refine the following areas as they complete each I-CAR® ProLevel™
- Analyzing structural repair damage
- Three-dimensional measuring
- Repair and/or replace outer body panels
- Advanced high-strength steels and how to work with them
- GMA (MIG) weld training & skill verification
- Straightening structural damage
- Requirements for stationary glass replacement
- Pillars, rocker panels, rails, front structures, and floor pan replacement
- Heating, cooling, and air conditioning systems
- Partial replacement of structural parts on unitized structures and full frames
- Develop and follow an appropriate repair plan
- Steering and suspension systems and angles
- Evidence of skill in sectioning
- Strongly encouraged to maintain ASE Structural (B4) certification
- Receive role-relevant annual training
SIX WAYS TO LEARN AND TEST
|Live: Instructor-led classroom and/or in-shop training.|
Online: Self-study, available 24/7.
Welding Training & Certification: Instructor-led skills training and verification testing.
Virtual: Online Instructor-led learning and interactive discussion.
Hands-On Skills Development: Hands-on practice and learning with instructor coaching.